Nov 22, 2006

Sardard

I am sure that is one of the best administrative solution the independent India has heard of. Na rahega Sar, na rahega dard. Will the students be still there? Who asked this question? I want the names and the mobile numbers of any doubting jacks. There is no derth of doubting jacks in the world you know. Some body was telling me that a college management alleges that boys offered their 'namaz' in a mosque to get a good glimpse of the girls. See, what I told you about these doubting jacks? When I spoke to Ashu Mian he was not worried. "Forget boys, even men did not have the courage to offer 'namaz' in this small mosque" he said "it is better left to the jinns". If we can have spooky mosques, why not some spooky colleges?

1 comment:

Bhopal : A Prayer for Rain

Bhopal : A Prayer for Rain, a film on the Bhopal gas tragedy of 1984, was declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh by chief minister Shivraj ...