Mar 11, 2008

To Adarniya Mayawatiji

Adarniya Behenji,
I would humbly request you to consider my application. I started writing this blog about two years back, motivated by the big void of information about Bhopal. A simple search on Google about Bhopal throws up lakhs of sites about the Union Carbide MIC Gas accident and nothing else! As if Bhopal came into being just on that night, and there was nothing else to be mentioned about Bhopal. That is the reason of this BLOG, and I hoped it goes "Beyond The Gas" and gets me some big money from Google Adsense. The dreams were duly shattered as dreams usually are.  That was till the Union Budget of India was presented for the year 2008-09. A true example of open source project effort,  after this budget Sharad Pawar said: “The Budget has shown that my main concern is for the farming sector”, Telugu Desam leader Chandrababu Naidu said the UPA government “stole the TDP’s idea”. In Karnataka, Deve Gowda’s son said the credit for the loan write-off should go to his dad. In Maharashtra, the Shiv Sena said their rallies forced the finance minister’s hand. You, Mayawatiji have brought immense hope to me.  Without loosing any time you have  brought out full page advertisements in the newspapers pointing out that small craftsmen, weavers and artisans and “lakhs of unemployed, small and marginal entrepreneurs” should all get a loan waiver. This blogs author also surely qualifies as one of "lakhs of unemployed, small and marginal enterpreneurs", hence kindly consider my request as part of your ongoing effort to stregthen your base in MP. I meanwhile will figure out how to secure that damn loan to be eventually waived.
With warm regards
Bhopale
PS: Click on the ad to read. Link courtesy mutiny.in

1 comment:

  1. if you are able to secure some loan let me know so that I too can apply

    ReplyDelete

Bhopal : A Prayer for Rain

Bhopal : A Prayer for Rain, a film on the Bhopal gas tragedy of 1984, was declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh by chief minister Shivraj ...